What can I say about 2015? Definitely, it’s a calm year. No major surprises anywhere.
- The year which saw me upgrading my car to a SUV
- I sent back my maid after two years of unpleasantness
- Watched the most number of movies in the cinema. Husband was game to it as well.
- Read with no qualms
- Realized how hectic was life, juggling house and work with no complaints whatsoever
- Convinced hubby to change his car as well.
- How much the boys have grown and yet are small little fellows
- I had the most number of meet up with girlfriends this year.
- Zero overseas travel (business & vacation alike)
- Took a local vacation to Penang in the beginning of this year.
- Barely took the boys out to the mall. Maybe only once this year. Most time were spent at home.
- Went jogging till the haze came back with a vengeance this year.
- Rajini’s visit to Malaysia.
- Baked 3 kinds of cookies for Deepavali.
- The was uncertainty at work. A few people got laid off.
- Juggling many projects in addition to my daily work
- Two friendships were rekindled.